The selection process for fall 2017/2018 is closed. You can find the admission results here. The application period for fall 2018/2019 starts in April 2018.
- M.Sc. Business Administration with one of the following majors: Accounting & Taxation, Corporate Development, Finance, Marketing, Media and Technology Management, Supply Chain Management
- M.Sc. Economics (incl. Research Track)
- M.Sc. Information Systems
- M.Sc. Health Economics
- M.Sc. Sociology and Social Research
- M.A. Political Science
as well as for the international Double Master's Programmes (DMP) in:
- Business Administration - M.Sc. Business Administration
- Health Economics and Management - M.Sc. Health Economics
- European Studies - M.A. Political Science
- Demography and Social Inequality - M.Sc. Sociology and Social Research
- For the DMP*: 15 May 2017
- For all other master's programmes at our Faculty: 15 June 2017
Please note that all applicants who have not obtained their degree in Germany must additionally apply online and by post via uni-assist:
- When applying for a DMP, please choose Business Administration, Health Economics, Political Science* or Sociology and Social Research and apply via uni-assist until 1 May 2017 (date of receipt).
Applicants for the other Master’s programmes who graduated outside of Germany please apply via uni-assist until 15 June 2017 (date of receipt).
* For the DMP in European Studies you additionally need to apply at Maastricht University. Please pay attention to the additional application documents and the different application deadline of Maastricht University.