The selection process for fall 2021/22 is closed. The admission results will be published here mid-July. You can find an explanation about the calculation of the admission score in this pdf-document. The application period for fall 2022/2023 starts in mid-March 20212.
- M.Sc. Business Administration with one of the following majors: Accounting & Taxation, Corporate Development, Finance, Marketing, and Supply Chain Management
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Information Systems
- M.Sc. Health Economics
- M.Sc. Sociology: Social Research
- M.Sc. Sociology: Social and Economic Psychology
- M.A. Political Science
as well as for the international Double Master's Programmes (DMP) in:
- Business Administration - M.Sc. Business Administration
- Economics - M.Sc. Economics
- Health Economics and Management - M.Sc. Health Economics
- Demography and Social Inequality - M.Sc. Sociology: Social Research
If you would like to apply for our master's programmes International Management (CEMS MIM) or Economic Research, please inform yourself about the application process via the linked programme websites (information on the application --> application documents).
- For the DMP: 15 May 2021
- For all other master's programmes: 15 June 2021
All applicants who have not obtained their degree in Germany must additionally apply online via uni-assist. You can only submit your uni-assist application after you have paid the handling fee. Please do not wait for the University of Cologne to review your application; submit your uni-assist application as early as possible. Moreover, uni-assist recommends sending in your documents at least eight weeks before the deadline expires. This ensures that uni-assist can inform you in time if you need to submit missing or incorrect documents.
- When applying for a DMP, please choose Business Administration, Economics, Health Economics, or Sociology: Social Research and apply via uni-assist until 30 April 2021.
Applicants for the other master’s programmes apply via uni-assist until 15 June 2021.