Due to the corona pandemic, you can still apply until 15 July 2020 for our master's programmes starting in October 2020. It is also sufficient to submit not authenticated copies for the application - also via uni-assist! All changes in the application process can be found on our website.
All applicants who have qualified for a preliminary notification have been contacted. You can view the result on our website. After the application deadline, the main procedure takes place in which all remaining places are allocated.
For applications received in full by 15 June 2020, an (improved) admission test result can be submitted subsequently until the application deadline. Please send the pdf-document (max.2 MB) by e-mail to the admissions office.
- M.Sc. Business Administration with one of the following majors: Accounting & Taxation, Corporate Development, Finance, Marketing, and Supply Chain Management
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Information Systems
- M.Sc. Health Economics
- M.Sc. Sociology and Social Research
- M.A. Political Science
as well as for the international Double Master's Programmes (DMP) in:
- Business Administration - M.Sc. Business Administration
- Economics - M.Sc. Economics
- Health Economics and Management - M.Sc. Health Economics
- European Studies - M.A. Political Science
- Demography and Social Inequality - M.Sc. Sociology and Social Research
If you would like to apply for the Master in Economic Research, please read here how to apply.
- For the DMP*: 15 May 2020
- For all other master's programmes: 15 July 2020
All applicants who have not obtained their degree in Germany must additionally apply online
and by post (not applicable due to corona) via uni-assist. You can only send your uni-assist application after you have paid the handling fee. Please do not wait for the University of Cologne to review your application; submit your uni-assist application as early as possible. Moreover, uni-assist recommends sending in your documents at least eight weeks before the deadline expires. This ensures that uni-assist can inform you in time if you need to submit missing or incorrect documents. The date of receipt applies.
- When applying for a DMP, please choose Business Administration, Economics, Health Economics, Political Science* or Sociology and Social Research and apply via uni-assist until 30 April 2020 (date of receipt).
Applicants for the other master’s programmes apply via uni-assist until 15 July 2020 (date of receipt).
* For the DMP in European Studies you additionally need to apply at Maastricht University. Please pay attention to the additional application documents and the different application deadline of Maastricht University.