The selection process for fall 2017/2018 is closed. The application period for fall 2018/2019 starts in April 2018.
Please note that there will be no support by the Admissions Office as well as the WiSo Student Service on 15 and 16 June 2017 due to a national holiday. Please use the preceding days if you have questions concerning your application. Thank you.
- M.Sc. Business Administration with one of the following majors: Accounting & Taxation, Corporate Development, Finance, Marketing, Media and Technology Management, Supply Chain Management
- M.Sc. Economics (incl. Research Track)
- M.Sc. Information Systems
- M.Sc. Health Economics
- M.Sc. Sociology and Social Research
- M.A. Political Science
as well as for the international Double Master's Programmes (DMP) in:
- Business Administration - M.Sc. Business Administration
- Health Economics and Management - M.Sc. Health Economics
- European Studies - M.A. Political Science
- Demography and Social Inequality - M.Sc. Sociology and Social Research
- For the DMP*: 15 May 2017
- For all other master's programmes at our Faculty: 15 June 2017
Please note that all applicants who have not obtained their degree in Germany must additionally apply online and by post via uni-assist:
- When applying for a DMP, please choose Business Administration, Health Economics, Political Science* or Sociology and Social Research and apply via uni-assist until 1 May 2017 (date of receipt).
Applicants for the other Master’s programmes who graduated outside of Germany please apply via uni-assist until 15 June 2017 (date of receipt).
* For the DMP in European Studies you additionally need to apply at Maastricht University. Please pay attention to the additional application documents and the different application deadline of Maastricht University.