ADMISSION APPLICATION cycle for fall 2016/2017 is closed.
- M.Sc. Business Administration with one of the following majors: Accounting & Taxation, Corporate Development, Finance, Marketing, Media and Technology Management, Supply Chain Management
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Information Systems
- M.Sc. Health Economics
- M.Sc. Sociology and Social Research
- M.A. Political Science
as well as for the international Double Master's Programmes (DMP):
- Double Master’s Programme in Business Administration
- Double Master’s Programme in Health Economics and Management
- Double Master’s Programme in European Studies (Political Science)
- Double Master’s Programme in in Demography and Social Inequality (Sociology and Social Research)
- For the Double Master’s Programmes*: 15 May 2016
- For all other master's programmes: 15 June 2016
Please note that all applicants who have not obtained their degree in Germany must additionally apply online and by post at uni-assist:
- When applying for a Double Master’s Programme, please choose Business Administration, Health Economics, Political Science* or Sociology and Social Research and apply until 1 May 2016 (date of receipt).
Applicants for the other Master’s programmes who graduated outside of Germany please apply via uni-assist until 15 June 2016 (date of receipt).
* For the Double Master’s Programme in European Studies an additional application at Maastricht University is obligatory. Please pay attention to any additional application documents and the different application deadline of Maastricht University.